An annual Charity Evening and Quiet Auction will be held on December 14 in Kiev in CEC Parkovy. It is devoted to support academic programs, student scholarships and the development of a new academic campus at Ukrainian Catholic University Charity Evening has been going on for the twelfth year in a row.
In the program:
- A cocktail party and networking where guests can chats, socialize, get acquainted with the lots of the charity lottery and take part in the opening of the Silent Auction.
- A silent and loud auction where featuring works by well-known Ukrainian artists, sculptors and designers will be represented. Part of the works were created specifically for the Charity Evening during an art plein air in support of UCU
- Welcome speech of the UGCC Bishop-nominee Stepan Sus
- Speech by the UCU President Metropolitan Bishop Gudziak
- Speech by specially invited speaker Robert Brinkley
- The musical part at the end of the wonderful Evening.
More information here
Social network pages: Facebook and Instagram.